Property Management Compliance Specialist
Back to Career Center...
Process Annual Recertification, Inspections, for Renaissance, Carrington, John Wright, Cecil Gober and Williamstown
- Process Annual Recertifications, Inspections, etc...
- Maintains a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere
- Opens, closes and inspects model and market ready vacancies daily to ensure cleanliness.
- Answers incoming phone call and handles each call accordingly
- Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends
- Correctly completes all lease applications, assists with application verification and notifies prospective residents of results.
- Physically inspects Community when on grounds
- Organizes and files appropriate reports, leases and paperwork.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits or Public Housing or Section 8 Income Calculation is a must
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Ability to work evenings, overtime, holidays and weekends, as needed
- Must be thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized, flexible and service-oriented
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year experience in customer service and/or sales
- Leasing experience preferred
- Great mathematical skills
From $0.00 - - - To $0.00 | Hourly Salary
If interested, please submit letter of interest, resume, and application to our Job Inbox by
Saturday, December 31, 2022