MAINTENANCE AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Back to Career Center...
Maintenance and Construction Manager will be primary responsible for supervising maintenance staff and overseeing construction projects.
Additionally, maintenance and construction supervisor will be responsible for maintenance support in general repair, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, electrical, and HVAC. More specifically, job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supervise maintenance staff
- Oversee construction and development projects
- Manage inventory
- Ensuring policy, procedures, regulations and laws are followed
- Recognizing safety, health hazards observed on grounds/buildings
- General plumbing, electrical, carpentry and HVAC tasks
- Minor repairs to ranges, refrigerators furnaces, water, heaters, etc.
- Operating power and hand tools in completing maintenance tasks
- Availability to handle after hours emergency hotline for multiple properties
- Other duties as assigned
- HVAC Certification required
- GC (GENERAL CONSTRUCTION) License or a Construction Degree
- High School diploma or GED required
- Special skills in one of the trades preferred
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Ability to move, assist, and/or help lift items or awkward weights
From $15.40 - - - To $20.79 | Hourly Salary
If interested, please submit letter of interest, resume, and application to our Job Inbox by
Friday, April 26, 2019