MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST II
Back to Career Center...
Maintenance Specialist will be responsible for maintenance support in general repair, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, electrical, and HVAC.
More specifically, job duties will include but are not limited to:
- General plumbing, electrical, carpentry and HVAC tasks.
- Minor repairs to ranges, refrigerators furnaces, water, heaters, etc.
- Operating power and hand tools in completing maintenance tasks.
- Recognizing & alerting supervision to safety, health hazards observed on grounds/buildings
- Ensuring policy, procedures, regulations and laws are followed
- Availability to handle after hours emergency hotline for multiple properties
- Other duties as assigned
- HVAC Certification required
- High School diploma or GED required
- Special skills in one of the trades preferred
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Ability to move, assist, and/or help lift items or awkward weights
From $14.00 - - - To $16.00 | Hourly Salary
Full-time hourly (Monday thru Friday); availability to work overtime and some weekends when necessary.
If interested, please submit letter of interest, resume, and application to our Job Inbox by
Monday, November 30, 2020