OPERATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST I - ADMINISTRATION
Back to Career Center...
The Operations Support Specialist I – will report to HCV Program Manager & Public Housing Property Manager and will be responsible for assisting both programs with day-to-day operations.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
• Enter and maintain various data in computer or manual information systems such as purchase orders, inventory, inspections, logs, miscellaneous data, etc.
• Composes and types routine correspondence
• Attend various meetings, including public meetings, and record notes
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
• Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
• Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance
• Prepare reports, meeting minutes, letters, charts, etc.
• Communicate with customers, staff, contractors, consultants, and/or vendors in a professional manner
• Uses and learns computer and other technological applications effectively
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2-3 years office experience
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, routine correspondence, and memos
• Ability to write routine correspondence
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook 2010
• Possession of a valid Florida driver’s license
From $9.67 - - - To $13.05 | Hourly Salary
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time Hourly
If interested, please submit letter of interest, resume, and application to our Job Inbox by
Friday, December 8, 2017