MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST I
Back to Career Center...
The will be responsible for maintenance support in general repair, carpentry, plumbing, masonry & electrical.
More specifically, job duties will include but are not limited to:
- General plumbing, electrical & carpentry
- Minor repairs to ranges, refrigerators, water heaters, etc.
- Operating power and hand tools in completing maintenance tasks
- Recognizing & alerting supervision of safety & health hazards observed on grounds & buildings
- Ensuring policy, procedures, regulations and laws are followed
- Other duties as assigned
- Special skills in one of the trades preferred
- Ability to move, assist, and/or help lift items or awkward weights
- High School diploma or GED required
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Read and write in English
- Must be at least 18 years old and be able to follow verbal and written instructions
From $9.67 - - - To $13.05 | Hourly Salary
Full-Time Hourly (Monday thru Friday) availability to work overtime and some weekends when necessary.
If interested, please submit letter of interest, resume, and application to our Job Inbox by
Friday, November 30, 2018
Download PDF File