Back to Career Center...
Westlake Management provides support to over 9 properties in Lakeland and Bartow. This position will provide support to our property management company for the repair and/ refurbishment of major household appliances.
WestLake Management provides support to over 9 properties in Lakeland and Bartow. This position will provide support to our property management company for the repair and/ refurbishment of major household appliances. Qualified candidates must be capable of repairing multiple units refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers etc. in a fast paced environment. More specifically, job duties will include but are not limited to:
• General plumbing, carpentry and HVAC tasks.
• Must be able to perform major and minor repairs to washing machines, dryers, ranges, refrigerators, water heaters, etc.
• Must have the ability to interpret electrical/mechanical diagrams and troubleshoot accordingly
• Must have the ability to process accurate legible paperwork
• Must have the ability to interface will all levels of staff in a positive, professional manner
• Operating power and hand tools in completing maintenance tasks
• Recognizing & alerting supervision to safety, health hazards observed on grounds/buildings
• Ensuring policy, procedures, regulations and laws are followed
• Availability to handle after hours emergency hotline for multiple properties
• Other duties as assigned
• EPA/Universal CFC certification is required
• Experience in refrigeration/sealed-system repair
• High School diploma or GED required
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License
• Ability to move, assist, and/or help lift items or awkward weights
From $12.09 - - - To $16.63 | Hourly Salary
Full-time hourly (Monday thru Friday); availability to work overtime and some weekends when necessary.
If interested, please submit letter of interest, resume, and application to our Job Inbox by
Friday, June 30, 2017