Knowledge of working in customer service, team-oriented environment. Knowledge of various computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, internet browsers, e-mail systems, and other general computer applications. Knowledge of Windows OS. Knowledge with TCP/IP and application network protocols, operating system configuration, and anti-virus software. Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and software problems, and researching technical issues.
Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Ability to perform specific tasks in a timely and professional manner
Ability to be highly self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly
Technical certifications are preferred
Strong technical aptitude with solid troubleshooting skills
Critical thinking and problem solving skills are required
- Provide support for desktops, laptops, tablets, VOIP Phone system and smart phones
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming support requests related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Continuous and meticulous documentation of procedures and support issues.
- Provide a high level of customer service and follow-through to end users to ensure issues are resolved to their satisfaction in a timely fashion
- Additional job duties as assigned